Supported Independent Living
What Is Supported Independent Living?
What We Can Do to Help You?
- Cooking and preparing meals and other household chores
- Providing personal care, grooming, and health maintenance medicines
- Catching public transport and going out with other housemates
- Assisting you with medical appointments and recreational activities.
SIL Level of Needs
Why Choose Us?
- We provide our clients (both young and old) with a safe and supportive family environment.
- We allow children and families to access adequate support in promoting safety and intervention early.
- We help address risk factors of abuse and neglect.
- We make sure that clients who have been abused or neglected receive the support and care they need to promote safety and wellbeing.
- We support and keep safe indigenous people in their families and communities.
- We aim to prevent sexual abuse and exploitation and provide survivors with adequate support.
- We will help you maximise the use of your NDIS and Home Care budget.