Dedicated In-Home and Community Services Provider
NDIS Registered Providers: Home Care, Personal Care & Disability Care in Australia
Our Core Support:
- Personal domestic activities,
- Household tasks that are usually left undone.
- Social and community activities
- Building your independence.
- Developing involvement to engage and participate in the community effectively.
- Finding opportunities for learning and development.
- Encouraging good communication with families, friends, and circles of support.
NDIS Registered Providers
NDIS Plan Implementation
Managing Your NDIS Funding
- You can personally manage your NDIS funds by paying your chosen service provider.
- You can hire a registered plan management provider who will pay on your behalf.
- You can let the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) manage and pay on your behalf.